It's time to wake up when Khloe Kardashian is at the entrance of Oktobafest grounds, asking me to wait for her. Two things:
One, I'm not attending Oktobafest this year, and two, Khloe Kardashian doesn't know me (surprise surprise). It's Charles and Camilla who are in Kenya, but even then, they came after Oktobafest and if they cane before, I don't think they'd want to attend and especially bop to Wakadinali. I digress. It was one of those weird dreams and then I woke up to Steve singing "sleeping child" while washing dishes.......at 6:45 a.m.....
The other day I'd taken myself out for a solo date. Before then, I was processing some difficult emotions that were making me sad. I thought the time out alone would make feel lighter, but it didn't and I accepted it. It be like that sometimes. Instead, I later met up with a few of my friends who made me laugh quite a bit. Thank God for funny friends.
I've recently been watching The Kardashians show, (hence why my dreams feature Khloe) and a lot of times I see how convenient life is when one is rich but there's the flip side of being famous that I'd never want to experience. Anyway, as at now, here's some rich people ish they do/ have that I'm not willing to experience.
Silk anything...
Silk sheets, silk pillowcases, silk pyjamas. Those things make me sweat so much. I have one silk top and I've worn it only like twice this year.
Brussel sprouts....
They go out and order roasted brussel sprouts with raw tomato and avocado. All I can say is...yuck!
If I remember more, I'll update you guys.
About my, sorry our tomato plant. It's not doing well. Our watchie came to cut our grass, sorry, weeds and then he hoisted the vine on a stick, but it's more to the sun. Previously, when it was laying on the ground, it was more in the shade. There's now less that 15 tomatoes on it because someone (my Dad) has been harvesting them when they turn the slightest red. Which I think is too early, but I'm picking my battles (or none). Anyway as for my tomato billionaire dreams, it's not looking good brev...
Lately, I've been making lots of chocolate chip cookies. As the days have gone by, I've kept on improving my recipe and I must say, they're really yummy. The probability of me omokaing from baking is higher than me omokaing from one drying tomato plant.
Writing... I'm looking for opportunities for paid writing. Online magazines etc. Putting it out there, if you see an opportunity, kindly share with me. I'd like to explore that space....
This isn't going to be a long post, as I have cookies to make. Yaay. Otherwise, love and light. But I hear nowadays Mpesa Confirmed.... is the better signing out. I don't disagree. Enjoy the rest of your week my people ❤️
Tested, approved & trusted 🍪😋
ReplyDeleteYou too my girl ❤️
Love and light prithna ❤️
ReplyDeleteKiasi, kiasi he'll be harvesting the seeds 😂😪
ReplyDeleteRoasted brussel sprouts 😂😂
ReplyDelete